Wessen Indoor Tennis Club offers a Ladies Daytime Singles League. This league is based on a ladder format, where players compete for the number one spot on the ladder. Singles tennis is a great way to meet other players of similar standard, or challenge yourself against better players to work your way up the rankings. Weekly match-ups are based on prior results, with winners in a variety of categories at the end of the season.
Membership is not required to participate, however you must register (no upfront fee) to join the league.
- Indoor Season – beginning mid-September
- Tuesday Play: 12 noon – 1:30pm
- Thursday Play: 10:30 am – 12 noon
- Players are scheduled based on their availability
- 10 minute warm-up
- Two 40 minute Pro Sets (8 games rather than 6); stopping each set at 40 minutes if you haven’t reached 8. You will play against 2 different opponents each week (or whenever you play)
- $20 per day
- Register below. No payment will be due when you register – you will pay the $20 each time you arrive to play – but you must be signed up to participate.
- We have players who would like to play all weeks, players for some weeks, and players who would like to be subs as needed. It all works! An availability form will be sent to all interested players.
- Scores are entered each week, then be converted to a percentage based on the number of games won vs. the number played. Percentages, rather than total number of games won/lost, will provide a more relevant and accurate basis for each player’s next court/opponent assignments.
- At the end of the season, we will have winners in a variety of categories.