VOLUNTARY MISSED CLASS MAKEUP POLICY: If you miss a class, you can request a makeup. There is a limit of one makeup class per student each session. Makeup classes are not guaranteed and are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. There is a possibility that none of the makeup dates work for you, or that they are all full. Please note that our desk staff cannot change this fact or this policy. We do our best to give as many students as possible an opportunity to makeup a class that was missed due to an illness or conflict, however we are limited in the number of days/times/students in our makeup classes. If you know in advance that you will be absent, you can request the makeup ahead of time. This lets us offer a makeup spot for someone else, so please request your makeup ahead of time if possible!
Please review the Makeup Policy guidelines below:
- Makeup classes are not guaranteed.
- Each student is allowed to schedule ONE MAKEUP CLASS per session.
- You must be currently enrolled in a class to participate in a makeup class. If you remain enrolled in classes, you can schedule your makeup class at any time during the season of your missed class.
- Indoor season = fall/winter/spring
- Outdoor season = summer
- Makeups must be scheduled, canceled, or rescheduled by the participant.
- You can choose a makeup class at any location where there is room available – you are not limited to the site where you have class.
- You can cancel or reschedule (online) up to 48 hours prior to your chosen date – please refer to your confirmation email.
- You cannot cancel less than 48 hours prior to your makeup. At this point you have taken a spot that is not longer available for others to sign up.
- There are no makeups for missed makeup classes! We are holding that spot for you. If you miss it, you miss it.
- Please be kind to our desk staff, and remember they cannot change this policy.
RAINY DAY POLICY: In case of inclement weather, you can find out about rain delays and/or cancellations by:
- Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/WessenITC
- Look at our website homepage www.wessenitc.com. The Twitter feed is automatically posted on the homepage for everyone to see.
- Please do not call about rainouts – the moment a decision is made to delay or cancel, we will post it on Twitter and on our website homepage. We have hundreds of players in the program, and we cannot answer hundreds of calls about rainouts. If we have not made an announcement, you can assume the class is still on as scheduled.
- Twice-per-Week Classes: No makeup for the FIRST rain-out – We assume there may be a cancellation due to rain, and we have this built in to the reduced summer pricing. If it rains and we need to cancel the class, there will not be a makeup for the first time each session. If the class is canceled a 2nd or 3rd time, we will schedule makeup classes.
- If we were able to get at least 1/2 of your class in before the rain, we will not schedule a makeup for that class.
- Saturday Classes: Saturday classes will be moved indoors to Wessen Indoor Tennis Club in case of rain. Do not assume your class has been moved indoors. We will notify you of the change via twitter and on our website Summer Message Board.
If possible and we know in advance, we will move indoors to Wessen Indoor Tennis Club during inclement weather. If we need to schedule a makeup class, we will notify you of a new date and location via email. PLEASE BE PATIENT – we need time to secure courts and schedule pros.
MESSAGE BOARD: We have a Summer Message Board on the homepage of our website. There you can find the changes, cancellations, makeups and important summer information. It’s a good place to look if you are unsure. MESSAGE BOARD