USTA Junior Team Tennis is a program for boys and girls who want to get experience or improve their match play. Teams are comprised of players of similar age and skill. Teams compete against other teams from the same geographic region in one of many league divisions: 12 & under beginner or intermediate, 14 & under intermediate or advanced, and 18 & under intermediate or advanced. There are two 6-week seasons: Season I begins in October and Season II in January. Matches are held on Saturday or Sundays and are $15 per player, which includes pizza and soda at the end of each match.
For more information and/or to join one of our teams, talk to one of our desk staff, or contact the club at 248-253-9300 or email: Wessen_Coach@wessenitc.com.
We are in the process of recruiting players for the fall/winter 2018-19 season on the following teams:
- 12 & Under Intermediate
- 14 & Under Intermediate
- 18 & Under Intermediate
If you are interested in joining one of our teams, please contact the club at 248-253-9300 or email: Wessen_Coach@wessenitc.com
How to register for USTA Jr. Team Tennis
- You will need a Team Number (given to you by your coach/facility.)
- You will need to have a current USTA Junior Membership ($20) JOIN OR RENEW
- Go to TennisLink to register (have your team number and USTA Membership number hand.)
- Your team coach will contact you when the schedule is published and ask for your match availability.
- If you need assistance with the USTA TennisLink website, please contact the Southeast Michigan Junior Tennis Coordinator Michelle Behr at (734) 421-1025 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need a Team Number, or would like to find out how to join one of our teams, please contact the club at (248) 253-9300 or email: Wessen_Coach@wessenitc.com