REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR FALL!
*** We provide a safe environment for tennis instruction, however, we want to make sure that you are comfortable participating. If you have any reservations, please wait to register until you are ready to participate in class. Refund Policy ***
Wessen Indoor Tennis Club offers classes for all ages and levels of play. Our junior programs follow the USTA Junior Progression method, where young players can develop skills through a positive experience and sense of accomplishment. For our adult and advanced junior players, our programs are targeted to help the players achieve success at their level. Our coaches are the best in the area, and they specialize in the groups that they teach.
*Currently enrolled students have “same-class, same-day” priority registration during the first week of classes. Classes are available for everyone to sign-up, following the priority registration deadlines (below.)
FALL SESSION I: SEPT 14-OCT 11 (4 weeks)
- FALL SESSION II: OCT 12-NOV 15 (5 weeks)
- Priority registration ends Sunday, 9/21 @ midnight.
- Early Bird Discount is good through 10/4.
- WINTER SESSION I: [NOV 16-DEC 20] (5 weeks) *no class 11/26
- Priority registration ends Sunday, 10/18 @ midnight.
- Early Bird Discount is good through 11/9.
- WINTER SESSION II: [JAN 2-FEB 19] (7 weeks)
- Priority registration ends Sunday, 11/22 @ midnight.
- Early Bird Discount is good through 1/11.
- SPRING I: [FEB 20-APR 16] (7 weeks) *no class 3/29-4/4
- Priority registration ends 2/14 at midnight.
- Early Bird Discount is good through 3/7.
- SPRING II: [APR 17-JUN 7] (7 weeks) *no class 5/29-5/31
- Priority registration ends 3/21 at midnight.
- Early Bird Discount is good through 4/18.
TOP FLIGHT ACADEMY
Top Flight Academy is an “invitation-only” program for advanced junior players. If you have a 4.5+ UTR you are welcome to register; all others must have received an invitation, recommendation or be evaluated. If you are new to the program, please contact the club at 248-253-9300, or email@example.com to learn more and/or sign up for an evaluation.
Choose One, Two, Three or Four Days Per Week. Cost per-time goes down when you play more days. We encourage ALL Academy students to play in the group AT LEAST twice-per-week. Top Flight Academy meets Monday-Thursday, 4:30-6:30 PM.
TOP FLIGHT UTR MATCHPLAY
Wessen ITC offers an optional UTR match play on Fridays, 6:30-9:30* PM to give players the opportunity to develop match skills and raise their UTR on a weekly basis. Players receive Verified Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) credit for all matches played.
Watch a short video explaining how UTR Works. UTR EXPLAINED
- Friday 6:30 PM
- Sunday 5:00 PM
- $28 (UTR power subscriber)/$38 (public)
- Fast-four format, 2 out of 3 sets
- No-ad scoring with 10 point tie-break in lieu of 3rd set
- Guaranteed 2 matches
Private and Group Lessons.
Wessen Indoor Tennis Club has an experienced Pro Staff featuring the area’s finest tennis professionals. Whatever your age or ability, we have a pro that will meet your needs. All of our tennis pros offer private lessons. Meet the Team We can recommend a professional that specializes in the area you are looking for, or we can get you in touch with a specific pro that you have already chosen. Our pros schedule their own lessons and set their own rates. Private Lessons To schedule a private or small group lesson, please call 248-253-9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have year-round USTA leagues that play out of Wessen ITC. If you are interested in joining an existing league, or captaining a new league, please contact the club at 248-253-9300 or email@example.com. We can help you to get in touch with one of the league captains.
USTA LEAGUES ARE FORMING NOW! Wessen Indoor Tennis club is a member of the Southest Michigan Tennis Association. We have teams that participate in USTA league play year-round. For more information, visit our page: Adult USTA League.
LADIES’ SUBURBAN TENNIS LEAGUE – Wessen has three Ladies’ Suburban Tennis League teams: 6.0, 7.0 & 7.5 combined. Practices are on Mondays & Wednesdays, with matches on Fridays. The Suburban League requires club membership for participation. For more information, visit our page: Ladies’ Suburban Tennis League.