PLEASE READ THE MAKEUP POLICY
**WE DO NOT HAVE MAKEUP CLASSES DURING THE FIRST WEEK OF A SESSION. CHECK BACK DURING THE SECOND WEEK***
Makeup classes are not guaranteed. When you sign up for a session, you receive a discounted “session rate” for committing to those dates. If you miss one of your classes, you can try to fit into one of our scheduled makeup opportunities. We do not have many spots available as most of our group classes are full. If we have an extra spot in class, we will offer it for a student to do a makeup. If we do not have a spot, we cannot offer a makeup opportunity. We have limited classes with limited capacity, and sign-ups are on a first come, first-serve basis.
If you know you are going to miss a class, you are welcome to schedule your makeup in advance. You do not have to wait until after the absence. This will give us the opportunity to fit someone in to your spot for a makeup class. Just remember that there is only one makeup allowed, and you need to be currently registered in a program to participate in a makeup class.
- Makeup classes are not guaranteed. When you sign up for a session, you receive a discounted “session rate” for committing to those dates.
- Each student is allowed to schedule ONE MAKEUP CLASS per session. Again, keep in mind that there is a reduced cost per-visit when you sign-up for a session – this is supposed to factor in the possibility of missing from time-to-time due to sickness or unforeseen obligations.
- You must be currently enrolled in a class to participate in a makeup class. If you remain enrolled in classes, you can schedule your makeup class at any time during the season of your missed class (indoor season includes fall/winter/spring, outdoor season is summer only.)
- Makeup classes are available on a first come, first-serve basis.
- Makeups must be scheduled/canceled/rescheduled by the participant through our website scheduling system at least 48 hours before the class time.
- There are no makeups for missed makeup classes! You can cancel or reschedule up to 48 hours prior to your chosen date. We are holding that spot for you. If you miss it, you miss it.
- We realize that the time/date of the makeup classes will not be convenient for everyone. We do not schedule makeup classes around individual schedules.
- Please be kind to our desk staff, and remember that our desk staff cannot change this policy.