***IMPORTANT: We typically do not have any makeup opportunities posted until week #2 of every session. Please check after the end of the first week of the session.
Makeup classes are not guaranteed; however, we will offer spots in classes where we can fit extra students. Keep in mind that when you sign up for a session you receive a discounted “session rate” for committing to those dates. We typically do not have a lot of room, but where we do we will offer a makeup opportunity.
If you know you are going to miss a class, you are welcome to schedule your makeup in advance. You do not have to wait until after the absence. This gives us the opportunity to fit someone in to your spot for a makeup class. Just remember that there is only one makeup allowed per session, and you need to be currently registered in a program to participate in a makeup class.
Please review the Makeup Policy guidelines below:
- Makeup classes are not guaranteed.
- Each student is allowed to schedule ONE MAKEUP CLASS per session.
- You must be currently enrolled in a class to participate in a makeup class. If you remain enrolled in classes, you can schedule your makeup class at any time during the season of your missed class.
- Indoor season = fall/winter/spring
- Outdoor season = summer
- Makeups must be scheduled, canceled, or rescheduled by the participant.
- During the summer season, you can choose a makeup class at any location where there is room available – you are not limited to the site where you have class.
- You can cancel or reschedule (online) up to 48 hours prior to your chosen date – please refer to your confirmation emails.
- You cannot cancel less than 48 hours prior to your makeup. At this point you have taken a spot that is not longer available for others to sign up.
- There are no makeups for missed makeup classes! We are holding that spot for you. If you miss it, you miss it.
- Please be kind to our desk staff, and remember they cannot change this policy.