PLEASE READ THE MAKEUP POLICY
**WE DO NOT GENERALLY HAVE MAKEUP CLASSES DURING THE FIRST WEEK OF A SESSION. CHECK BACK DURING THE SECOND WEEK***
We do not guarantee that you will be able to get a makeup class. If you miss one of your classes, you can try to fit in to one of our scheduled makeup opportunities. Makeup classes are an extra “bonus” that we offer for our patrons. We have limited classes with limited capacity, and sign-ups are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
If you know you are going to miss a class, you are welcome to schedule your makeup in advance of the missed class. You do not have to wait until after the absence. Just remember that there is only one makeup allowed, and you need to be currently registered in a program to participate in a makeup class. We have very limited space, and we cannot accommodate extra players in a class for a makeup, as we did in the past.
- Makeup classes are not guaranteed.
- You must be currently enrolled in a class to participate in a makeup class. As long as you remain enrolled in classes, you can schedule your makeup class at anytime during the indoor season.
- Makeup classes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. We are limited in the number of students that we can have on a court, and we sometime run out of room in our makeup classes. If the classes are all full, we cannot change that fact.
- Each student is allowed to schedule one makeup class per session. Keep in mind that there is a reduced cost per-visit when you sign-up for a session. This is supposed to factor in the possibility of missing a day due to sickness or unforeseen obligations.
- Makeups must be scheduled/canceled/rescheduled at least 48 hours before the class time.
- We realize that the time/date of the makeup classes will not be convenient for everyone. We do not schedule makeup classes around individual schedules.
- Make-up classes are a courtesy offered to our patrons. We hope that you can make it to one of the scheduled makeup dates, however, please remember that they are based on availability and are not guaranteed.
- Please be kind to our desk staff, and remember that our desk staff cannot change this policy.