**IMPORTANT – We typically wait until the 2nd week of the session to populate the makeup classes. We need time to see where there is room to fit the makeups in. If it is the first week of your session, check back next week. **
- Makeup classes are not guaranteed.
- Each student is allowed to schedule ONE MAKEUP CLASS per session. You can schedule your makeup class ahead of time, if you know you will be absent in advance.
- You must be currently enrolled in a class to participate in a makeup class. If you remain enrolled in classes, you can schedule your makeup class at any time during the indoor season.
- Indoor Season = September 11 – June 3
- Makeups must be scheduled, canceled, or rescheduled by the participant. Our pros and desk staff cannot schedule a makeup for you.
- You can cancel or reschedule (online) up to 48 hours prior to your chosen date – please refer to your confirmation email.
- You cannot cancel less than 48 hours prior to your makeup. At this point you have taken a spot that is no longer available for others to sign up, and this counts as your one makeup.
- There are no makeups for missed makeup classes! We are holding that spot for you. If you miss it, you lose it.
- Please be kind to our desk staff, and remember they cannot change this policy.