Students from the following programs are welcome and encouraged to attend:
Top Flight Academy, Top Flight Developmental, High School Training, Junior Excellence, Teen Beginner
UTR TEAM TENNIS – **WINTER/SPRING SEASON**
Players will be asked for their availability. We know that everyone is not available every weekend, so don’t worry if you may have other plans on some of the weekends.
Fall Season: February 3-April 20
Playoffs: May 4-18
Cost: $39 to register for the Team // $22 each time you play a match
Matches on Saturdays at Wessen Indoor Tennis Club
Pizza for players every Saturday
Medals for the winning teams!
Students from the following programs are welcome and encouraged to join:
Top Flight Academy, Top Flight Developmental, High School Training
Junior Excellence, Teen Beginner
Questions? Email Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org
UTR Junior Team Tennis! Juniors compete in team competition in an innovative and fun format. Matches are level-based and count toward Verified UTR ratings!
- This season begins on February 3 and runs Saturdays through April 20, with 3 weeks of playoffs immediately following. Matches will be at either 5:00 or 7:00pm (a specific schedule will be communicated once registration is closed).
- All students up to a 6.0 UTR are welcome to join – even students new to UTR or unrated are welcome!
- A free UTR account is required to join UTR Team Tennis. If you do not already have a UTR account, you must create one. There is no cost involved. Please click this link to learn how to set up a free account with UTR: https://support.universaltennis.com/support/solutions/articles/9000151971-how-do-i-set-my-child-up-with-an-account-. IMPORTANT: If you are signing up more than one student for a UTR account, each profile requires its own unique email address.
- The fees for this season include:
- Registration fee with UTR – $39.
- Players pay $22 at the desk each time they play a Saturday match.
- If you already have a UTR account and would like to sign up for the winter/spring season now, please use the following link: REGISTER FOR WINTER/SPRING
- Students will be separated into divisions and teams after close of registration. Divisions and team selections will be are based on player UTR ratings to ensure fair and good quality matches. Any player requests to be placed on the same team should be directed to Emma at the email listed below.
- Students should be comfortable with singles and doubles match play with limited-to-no guidance. All scores count towards Verified UTR. All matches are time-based play with no ad-scoring, and run as followed:
Warmup: 10 min.
Doubles: 30 min. followed by a 10-minute break
1st Singles: 30 min. followed by a 10-minute break
2nd Singles: 30 min.
Total: 120 min. (2 hours)
- Pizza for players at all matches! Students should bring their own water bottle or refreshments/snacks as needed.
Please email Emma at email@example.com with any questions about Team Tennis or the Kick-Off event.