- Makeup opportunities are not guaranteed. Our desk staff cannot squeeze extra players in, create classes that do not exist or change our makeup policy.
- You must be currently enrolled in a class to participate in a makeup class. As long as you remain enrolled in classes, you can schedule your makeup class at anytime during the indoor season.
- Makeup classes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. We are limited in the number of students that we can have on a court, and we sometimes run out of room in our makeup classes. If the classes are all full, we cannot change that fact.
- Students enrolled in Wessen ITC group programs are eligible for one make-up class per session.
- Makeups must be scheduled/canceled/rescheduled at least 48 hours before the class time.
- We realize that the time/date of the makeup classes will not be convenient for everyone. We do not schedule makeup classes around individual schedules.
- Makeup classes are a courtesy offered to our patrons. We hope that you can make it to one of the scheduled makeup dates, however, please remember that they are based on availability and are not guaranteed.
TOP FLIGHT ACADEMY: Follow this link for Top Flight Academy Top Flight Makeup Policy
HOW TO SCHEDULE A MAKE UP CLASS: Students must schedule their own makeup class through our website – we do not schedule makeups over the phone or at the front desk. Go to the navigation bar on the home page and choose “Request A Makeup,” or follow this link Request Makeup