TOP FLIGHT ACADEMY MAKEUP POLICY:
We will offer opportunities for makeup classes throughout the year, however, we do not guarantee that you will be able to get a makeup class. If you miss one of your classes, you can try to fit in to one of our scheduled makeup opportunities. Makeup classes are an extra “bonus” that we offer for our participants that miss a class because they are sick or otherwise unable to attend. We are careful with the number of players on a each court, and we have limited classes with limited capacity. Sign-ups are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
There is only one makeup allowed per session. Top Flight Academy has makeup opportunites every-other Friday, 5-6:30 PM. We realize that the time/date of the makeup classes will not be convenient for everyone. Make-up classes are a courtesy that we offer to our patrons. We hope that you can make it to one of the scheduled makeup dates, however, please remember that they are based on availability and are not guaranteed. Our desk staff are not able to change our makeup policy.
- Makeup classes are not guaranteed. When you sign up for a session, you receive a discounted “session rate” for committing to those dates.
- Each student is allowed to schedule one makeup class per session. Again, keep in mind that there is a reduced cost per-visit when you sign-up for a session. This is supposed to factor in the possibility of missing from time-to-time due to sickness or unforeseen obligations.
- You must be currently enrolled in a class to participate in a makeup class. As long as you remain enrolled in classes, you can schedule your makeup class at anytime during the indoor season.
- Makeup classes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. We are limited in the number of students that we can have on a court, and we sometime run out of room in our makeup classes. If the class is full, we cannot change that fact.
- Makeups must be scheduled/canceled/rescheduled by the participant through our website scheduling program at least 48 hours before the class time.
- We realize that the time/date of the makeup classes will not be convenient for everyone. We do not schedule makeup classes around individual schedules.
- There are no makeups for missed makeup classes! You can cancel or reschedule up to 48 hours prior to your chosen date. We are holding that spot for you. If you miss it, you miss it.
- Please be kind to our desk staff, and remember that our desk staff cannot change this policy.